BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Hannah S.
Manhattan, KS
Tends to leave a slick residue on skin making it very oily and uncomfortable, good to use before a shower but not as a lone way to clean face
Jacqueline W.
Milwaukee, WI
Great for a quick and easy way to clean my make up off right before bed! I love the smell and I love how clean my face feels after I'm done!
希 韓.
Orlando, FL
Very easy make up cloth to use. Compared with the blue one which is another collection that neutrogena has, it is more effective and better.
Celine Z.
This product is amazing!!! The best Make-Up remover ever!!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌 I been using this around 2 years ago and I love it! I highly recommend it.
Madison B.
Maple Valley, WA
I love using these pads about twice a week on my face. It does a great job with calming y skin especially if my skin is flared up that night.
Kaitlyn G.
La Grange Park, IL
I absolutely love this product, I have really sensitive skin and this removes my makeup without causing any irritation! I'm in love with it!
Tina S.
Fort Morgan , CO
I never like washing my face all the way sometimes and these wipes are perfect for taking off makeup. They're soft but the smell isn't great
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA
Obsessed with these wipes! These really take off all my make up unlike other wipes. The price is the only disappointing part of these wipes.
Stephanie S.
Cary, NC
Great product, it gets all my makeup off every night. It also is great and easy after a long day of competitions or partying all night long.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV
You will love this, I don't know what kinda of Magic is has but if not only takes all your make off but it's helps leave yours skins so soft.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?