BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kimberly P.
Use these all the time to remove my makeup. I use at night to refresh and clean my face. Its a little oily but a little water helps remove it.
Allissa Q.
If you don't ring these out under water before using them, they can burn/irritate your eyes. But if you ring them out, they work like a charm.
Katie F.
Sterling Hts, MI
These work great to remove my makeup at night. It also calms my body after a long day at work. It is very gentle and does not dry out my skin.
Nita P.
Marietta, GA
My absolute favorite makeup removing wipes. It removes even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. I prefer the wipes over their liquid version.
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
Has always been my go to, I always have these on my bedside table. It's my night time remedy and regime! I love this brand and product so much!
Rose D.
Copperas Cove, TX
I use this every single night. Not only does it take off my makeup but it makes my face feel clean. It's affordable. Gentle on my skin as well.
Kaila V.
usa
I like these makeup removers. I think this scent in particular is really pleasing. Although, I feel they don't always get all of my makeup off.
TWYLA T.
Bogalusa, LA
These Neutrogena cleansing wipes are effortless to use just wipe and go. They are good on the go when you don't have extra time. I love these.
Ona N.
This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes cause it does what it says. I only wish they were a little thicker so i can use one at a time.
Karen H.
I think These are great in removing my make up completely. I trust this brand, and also love the soft cloths on my skin, and it smells so good.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?