BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Rebecca T.
Waukesha, WI
I had a horrible reaction to a couple off brand/generic store brands of makeup wipes and then I tried these and they didn't irritate my skin at all!
Mariah B.
Milledgeville, GA
Removed most of my makeup without leaving skin dry or oily. It lacked in removing all of my makeup but was still one of the better brands I have used
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Absolutely love these! I used to use the regular ones but I love the scent on these! They are a little pricy but I normally find a good deal at ulta!
Secellia M.
Pearsall, TX
When I was hot and sweaty these were always my go to product! So I wouldn't rush to the bathroom and especially with kids of my own totally worth it
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Works better than a lot of other wipes, gets eye make up off without having to scrub. And it leaves a very fresh feeling without irritating my skin.
Taylor A.
Warrior, AL
Removed my makeup after one or two wipes! I love these! They don't dry out my face at all. I just ran out and I will definitely be repurchasing them!
Emily L.
Perris, CA
Omg ! Best makeup remover wipes i ever tried & always will try them & buy them , then honestly clean my whole eye makeup & lip stains omg i love them
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Really easy to take make up off, doesn't cause irritation to my face like other brands. As my skin from my face is really sensitive. Would recommend
Lindsey R.
West Milford, NJ
I love using these wipes especially after a long day. They smell great and are very calming. They get stage makeup off in one wipe which is awesome!
Ajla B.
Saint Louis, MO
These wipes remove all my makeup quickly and easily. After use my skin does feel slightly oily, but its not a problem that my acne cleanser can't fix
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?