BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Michele Alexandra L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Really clears your face, but you have to make sure to actually scrub your face to get everything out. This is the only real product I buy from them.
maribeth b.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love how these make my face feel so fresh at night and actually is really calming. I feel rather relaxed after the use and feel more ready for bed.
Becki S.
Factoryville, PA
My absolute favorite make up removing wipes! These are a staple in my beauty care, they easily and effectively remove my make up without being harsh.
angel F.
Clearfield, KY
These wipes remove makeup very well. Notucb if any residue is left and is strong enough to remove waterproof mascara and liquid lipsticks with ease.
Amber S.
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
These make me feel like I’m getting a nice little facial right before I go to bad they don’t irritate my skin at all and feel really fresh and clean
McKenzie D.
Fullerton, CA
I love these make up remover wipes they work so good. They always remove every trace up make up and leave my skin feeling amazing before I go to bed
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
This is a good product. I use it when I am away from home for convenience. They are affect just not my everyday choice. I will continue to use them.
Heather B.
Fairmont, WV
Perfect makeup remover! Takes everything off before bed and keeps my face clean and fresh till morning! Easy packaging and also easy to travel with!
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL
Loved this product! I would definitely purchase again. Great price at walmart. The towelettes are so soft % very effective. Love love this product!!
Jennifer S.
Brandon, FL
One of the best makeup remover wipes ever! Removes all your makeup, even the stubborn waterproof eye makeup, with very little scrubbing and tugging.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?