BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Naida M.
With 3 wipes my make up is completely off. I love using this products and now that I think about it... I ran out so I'm going to buy more today.
Elise T.
Orlando, FL
These work great for an affordable makeup remover wipe. However, I wish that they had more in the package, and that the wipes were more saturated
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like these. I don't think they are too expensive, but the Dollar Tree near me sells them for wayyyy cheaper and they work just as well.
Julia Y.
Removes makeup with leaving the face feeling clean. Doesn't feel oily and doesn't make the face feel dry. Will continue buying these towelettes.
Angel E.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Has a pleasant lavender fragrance. I tend to like Neutragena wipes in general but I only give 4 stars because my eyes get irritated very easily.
Amy R.
Rnch De Taos, NM
The best wipes Ive used! They take off all my makeup with no effort! Easy to remove from the package and gentle in my skin. They smell good too!
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
I love to use these as a first step of cleansing my face at night. They smell nice and remove the majority of my makeup. I enjoy these very much.
Jessica S.
Mahwah, NJ
These are the best makeup removers. They're moisturizing and take everything off your face. And they help control some of the redness in my face
Lynn M.
Acworth, GA
This product is literally the best i have ever tried. It removes all the make up you have on your face and it leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Kristyn F.
Jarrettsville, MD
This product does a decent job of removing make-up. However, I wasn't a fan of the scent and I can find less expensive brands that I like better.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?