BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
These are a staple for anyone! The ONLY side note I would say, is I don't always love the oil feel. I want my skin to feel normal not dry or oily and this will make you feel a little oily BUT they take everything off!!!
Emilie M.
Eudora
These are suppose to be night calming, but they’re just like any other makeup removing towel. They’re kind of pricey as well. They did take my makeup off fine which is the whole point of them though. Overall not too bad
Emma C.
Staffordsvlle, KY
These are my absolute favorite wipes! I love the calming lavender scent and it really removes your make up well. It’s gentle and has a great price. Only takes one wipe for me to remove all my makeup, even mascara!
Myranda E.
These are my favorite cleansing wipes to have on the go. I usually keep some in my car, purse, travel bag, etc. They leave my skin feeling clean, gentle feel, smells nice, and doesn’t dry out my skin. Great value as well.
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love the night calming ones because they have a nice soft clean smell. I usually take of make up at night with these before I cleanse with a moisturizer. Good price and they are always my go to when I’m traveling
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I love these makeup wipes! They easily get the job done without having to scrub my face or continuously go over the same spot multiple times. I really enjoy how gentle it is on my skin as well. Definitely recommend this product!
Aubree R.
Bristow, OK
Does awesome at taking off all my makeup! Only product I could find they removed it ALL! Does burn the eyes, but goes away with a quick rub on a towel. I’m ok with a little burn if it works super well, and it does!
Mary E.
True to it’s name! I love this product! A friend just told me about it few months ago and have been using it since then...it is not expensive, you only need one or two wipes to clean your face depending on how heavy your markup is.
Beverly E.
Irvine
My very favorite makeup wipes. I picked these up because Kim Kardashian recommended them and I love them. They don't burn my eyes and doesn't burn my skin the way the blue one does. It's much gentler but still effective. I've repurchased these wipes again and again. Nothing else compares to these wipes!
Sweetz B.
San Jose, CA
These cleansing wipes do a great job of removing makeup and aren’t too irritating on my sensitive skin. I usually use them to wipe my face clean of makeup before I wash my face for the night and I think they work well!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?