BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Lisa B.
N Ft Myers, FL
These wipes are fantastic to have by your bedside, so you have no excuse to sleep in makeup. One wipe removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara!
Lexi S.
Derby
I’ve used these off and on ever since I entered the world of makeup. They don’t get the makeup off as good as I’d normally like but they aren’t terrible.
Emily V.
Pelham, NY
Really lovely fragrance, actually adds moisture to your skin while cleansing and removing even tough waterproof mascara. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
I use these every single night! They're so smooth. Very good value and not pricey at all! I'm a repeat user of these. I'll always buy them. Very gentle!
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
I love these wipes! Have been using them for a few years now! They're a gentle wipe and do the job very well! I always carry them with me when I travel.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I love all of neutrogena's products, but their night calming makeup wipes smell so good!! I love to use them every night. I would totally recommend this.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
I use there every single day I have sensitive skin and these do not bother me or break me out at all and they get everything off your face with one wipe!
Ashlyn D.
Wall Township, NJ
Love them! They smell nice and my makeup came off really easily. The only issue I had was that they were a little too wet and stung my eyes occasionally.
marlene d.
Sylmar , ca
Much love for these. very good if u have bad allergies like i suffer from.
inexpensive and doest dry up. lasts a ling time. you get more for your money.
Megan O.
Alexandria, KY
These are soothing to the skin and do not irritate. I bought them from walmart and am a frequent user. The make my face feel clean and remove all makeup.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?