BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I loved these, super similar to the original but I think they were more dry. The makeup was harder to get off but my skin was more smooth and less oily.
Summer m.
New Market, MD
Great product, not too pricey. Takes off makeup Immediately after a few wipes but you need to wash your face afterwards bc it leaves a slight oily residue
Ashley B.
Wipes are so easy for removing makeup and these ones have a gentle smell of lavender and don't leave a burning sensation on my skin. I love these wipes.
Danni E.
Norwich, CT
This is my favorite make up remover of all time! It never fails. It is not too harsh like some of the other make up wipes and had a great calming scent.
Phelicia C.
Eagle Lake, TX
These wipes are great at removing all your makeup and gentle enough that it doesn't burn my cheeks. I love them! You can buy them cheaper in bulk at SAMs
Amanda H.
Smithville, TN
They are really great and do not dry your skin out. They have a great smell and do not burn your eyes like a lot of makeup removers. I strongly suggest.
Heather K.
Greenville, SC
These wipes smell amazing. I wanted to wipe them all over my face. They did remove most of my eye makeup however the eyeliner by my eyelashes stayed put.
Farida R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these makeup wipes way before it became famousnon Youtube. I always have them on stock. Takes off my mask so well, even goid for sfx makeup removal.
Lori H.
Camden, SC
These towelettes work very well at removing my makeup. I buy them at Walmart. But, I do find that I like the Walmart Equate brand because it is cheaper.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I love all of neutrogena's products, but their night calming makeup wipes smell so good!! I love to use them every night. I would totally recommend this.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?