BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Makaela P.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I just live this product! Keeps your skin feeling moisturized and also helps your remove your make up but really cleansing the skin but very gentle.
Theressie F.
Elkton
These had a wonderful smell. They get all the makeup off without scrubbing. They leave your face feeling fresh and clean. No sticky residue leftover
Anna S.
Fayetteville
These are the only make up removing wipes I use. They take everybit of make up off your face. The only ones i use. I will continue to purches these.
Harmony K.
Love these cleansing cloths, only downfall is I have oily skin and sometimes they can cause excessive oil patches other than that love this product!
Aaliiyah J.
Pompano beach , FL
I love these wipes for my skin no matter how much makeup i wear it always takes it off and sometimes i an go without washing my face till the morning
Sharon S.
Holiday
These are the best. They take everything off without eye stinging. Makes your face feel clean and the scent is great. I would not use anything else.
maribeth b.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love how these make my face feel so fresh at night and actually is really calming. I feel rather relaxed after the use and feel more ready for bed.
Ines S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it because it cleans the pores and leaves them free of congestion. Use it several times a week is recommended to look rested and radiant skin.
Kathy Holly L.
Ellenton, FL
This product is amazing not only does it remove all of my make up but it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean with no residue of make up oil or dirt
Jess M.
Clay, NY
Very useful. 100% of makeup removed and my skin felt fresh and clean. I use one wipe before bed and it get rid of all make up and dirt off my face
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?