BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Great makeup remover wipes, they take my day off and remover everything, lipstick, mascara, foundation and they are not high priced. Did I mention the smell relaxes me and puts me in a good mood after a long day of work
Arria C.
These towels are so gentle and they take of my makeup really well! They smell good too and they’re very inexpensive. The packaging is easy to use as well. I’ve used these for years and would recommend them to anyone!
dottie H.
I absolutely love these. I use them because they are soothing and don’t hurt my sensitive face. If you’re on a budget, I would recommend only buying from Walmart since they have the cheapest. And Walmart’s brand is just as good!
Carlisle P.
Angola, NY
I really like how calming these wipes are on my face. They aren’t harsh and do a great job at taking off my makeup effectively. They smell really good and I would definitely recommend these!! Cute packaging as well :)
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
These are a staple for anyone! The ONLY side note I would say, is I don't always love the oil feel. I want my skin to feel normal not dry or oily and this will make you feel a little oily BUT they take everything off!!!
Hannah A.
Columbus
These smell AMAZING! Puts me right to sleep! I know these won't irritate my sensitive skin & they get allll of my makeup off! Highly recommend. Not only for night use but if you're feeling stressed or under the weather the smell of these pick me right up.
Jocelyn G.
Port Royal, SC
These wipes are great. The lavender scent is subtle but nice. I am not sure that they do anything to “calm” me down, but they do work great. You only need one wipe for a full face of make up. They are a great price.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
I’ve been using face wipes from Costco Bc they are so affordable but I ran out recently and I had a coupon for these instead. I’m a fan. They feel softer then other ones I’ve used and they leave my face feeling cleaner.
Britni L.
Indianapolis, IN
CLASSIC. This is a tried and true cleansing wipe. I love the calming lavender scent, and it is the perfect staple to my night routine.

In terms of effectiveness, they do a great job getting the grime and makeup off.
Becca M.
Orlando, FL
I love how these smell. They really are a nice relaxing addition to my nighttime routine. Same as the original in terms of makeup removal and greasy feeling but the smell really sells me. I’ve bought these for years
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?