BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Aubrey c.
Navarre, FL
These are my go too! They take off makeup so easy and not harsh . One goes a long way I have bought these numerous times and the price is wonderful
Jamie W.
Jay, OK
My skin usually breaks out when I use make up remover wipes, but the Neutrogena brand wipes never cause any break outs! Perfect for sensitive skin!
Yashashree J.
Rochester
I love that this does not irritate my skin as much. I generally use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup but when I need to I use these wipes.
Giovonnie R.
Fresno, CA
I love these nighttime wipes! I keep them by my bedside just in case I'm too lazy to wash my face. Ive tried other brands, but this one is the best
Aaliyah S.
Oswego, IL
These makeup remover wipes make it so easy for me when I'm too tired to actually wash my face. I can be in the bed and taking all my makeup off lol
Laura M.
Spring, TX
Very refreshing. Nice for before bed when it's late and I don't have time to shower. Very effective at removing makeup as well, especially mascara.
Miranda F.
Removed my make up really well but I had to work on my eye make up some. It didn't really "calm"
Me or make me sleepy just like the lavender scent
Sarah W.
Greensboro
Unfortunately I hate how oily these feel. I was hoping for a wipe that didn't feel like it clogged my pores... Unfortunately that's not what I got.
winnie l.
Alhambra, CA
Removed my waterproof makeup amazingly well-considering I use japanese mascaras! (those are super waterproof--> I use majolica majorca lash king!!)
Rebecca J.
Pretty decent at removing most of my makeup. I have a little trouble removing my waterproof eye makeup, but other than that these do the job well.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?