BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sharmila M.
Jersey City, NJ
The only makeup remover wipes I can use on my face
Everything else breaks me out

The smell is so calming and it removes the makeup perfectly well..
Danielle Z.
Besssssssst makeeeeupppp removerrrr ever! It doesnt irritate my skin and they smell good. Even better one wipe usually takes off ALL of my makeup.
Me encantan me siento super fresca, todo el maquillaje se va de mi rostro y no me siento pegajosa depúes de utilizarlas. Las recomiendo totalmente
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL
I love the make up remover cleansing towelettes they work so good i use them to travel and the remover your make up so good i would buy them more.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
i honestly didn't enjoy these as much as i like the original ones , i give it 3 stars bc it removed my makeup but didn't give my skin much help :/
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
Love these, are gentle on the face and I feel like it helps me fall asleep at night because it is a scent free wipe but also helps relax the skin.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
I love these so much. They work perfectly and smell amazing. I use them every night. I wear lots of makeup and it really makes my face feel clean.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
My skin burned from using these and I broke out. Maybe I had an allergic reaction, but I don't usually have sensitive skin. Pro: they smelled good
Julie B.
TAMPA, FL
Love these makeup removers.
Use them all day everyday.
My daily .
I get really upset when I go to a store and they don't sell these.
There awesome.
Andrea F.
Very effective on getting my make up off. No fussing over it. First time using this product. Smells good. Not a bad feeling on my face after words.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?