BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
kristi p.
One wipe dose the job and removes all make up even waterproof mascara. The only vad thing is if u dont flip the bag upside down the top wipes dry out
Kady Z.
These are amazing!!!! They have a very soothing scent and feel great in your skin. They easily take the makeup off and help you feel ready to sleep.
Madison F.
These are my absolutely favorite face wipes to remove all of my makeup before bed! They are hydrating and leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Kelsey C.
These are my favorite face wipes! They remove the days makeup with little effort. I've tried many other brands and almost always I go back to these!
Christina V.
Works great! Be sure to keep it closed or else the product will dry out...and of course not work anymore. A but greasy person but gets the job done
Aubrey c.
Navarre, FL
These are my go too! They take off makeup so easy and not harsh . One goes a long way I have bought these numerous times and the price is wonderful
Lauren D.
Mount Prospect, IL
Doesn't irritate my eyes which usually happens easily. Feels nice and cool on my eyes before going to bed and isn't oily which is a big plus for me
Lindsey M.
Lebanon, IL
hands down my favorite makeup remover wipes! they take off all my makeup and don’t make me break out which is rare. i will never use another brand.
Lindsy J.
Tulsa, OK
Yes it takes off my makeup without my skin feeling all dry and nasty, but for some reason every time I go to take it off around my eyes, it burns!
Yashashree J.
Rochester
I love that this does not irritate my skin as much. I generally use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup but when I need to I use these wipes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?