BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kelsey C.
These are my favorite face wipes! They remove the days makeup with little effort. I've tried many other brands and almost always I go back to these!
Rebecca T.
Waukesha, WI
I had a horrible reaction to a couple off brand/generic store brands of makeup wipes and then I tried these and they didn't irritate my skin at all!
Madison F.
These are my absolutely favorite face wipes to remove all of my makeup before bed! They are hydrating and leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Desiree S.
Warren, PA
I love these wipes. They clean off my eye make up and are really soft. Even on my senstive skin they are really amazing .I always have them in stock!
Kady Z.
These are amazing!!!! They have a very soothing scent and feel great in your skin. They easily take the makeup off and help you feel ready to sleep.
Mariah B.
Milledgeville, GA
Removed most of my makeup without leaving skin dry or oily. It lacked in removing all of my makeup but was still one of the better brands I have used
Catelin R.
Draper
These wipes are great. They take off all my makeup really well. Also I have very sensitive skin and I have no reaction to it at all which is amazing.
Deborah R.
Edinburg, TX
This product leaves my face really dry. I really haven't try anything else. But
I have bought it for the skin of my son and to control acne is good.
Makaela P.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I just live this product! Keeps your skin feeling moisturized and also helps your remove your make up but really cleansing the skin but very gentle.
Bridget A.
San Lorenzo, CA
Super soft cleaning cloths! I love the smell of them, and it leaves my face feeling cool and clean, and not oily like other make up remover products.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?