BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Valerie C.
Mobile
This is hands down the best nightly makeup remover I have ever used! A lot of times I find one is not enough, but with neutrogena one is MORE than enough to get all of my makeup off before bed! It’s light and easy to use!
Hannah T.
Tarpon Springs
The smell of these is just amazing!! I know they say for night time but I use them in the morning sometimes and also after the gym. I like that this cloths leave your skin so soft and smooth, smelling great and hydrated 💦
Ann Z.
Fort Worth
Does a great job at removing makeup compared to other brands that I have used. There is a stinging sensation when I use this product every time after I take a break from it. It may just be because I have sensitive skin.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Pretty good. Smell like lavender and take off makeup fairly well with the exception of waterproof mascara. It doesn’t get that off nearly as well. Gentle on sensitive skin and a decent product. I would recommend to others
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
Again another product that I used a few years ago when my local store didn’t have the original. It did remove most of my makeup. Wasn’t harsh on the skin. My only problem was the scent. I am just not a fan of scented skincare products
Melissa T.
These were some of the first makeup wipes I ever tried and I love how convenient they are! It is really effective at taking off makeup but can sometimes leave like a filmy feeling afterwards which is why I gave it four stars not five.
Amanda K.
W Hollywood, CA
I love the scent of these if your skin is not irritated by scented products it’s really nice but again not an alternative to cleansing wipes leave a residue that will clog pores so make sure to at least rinse after use
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Best face wipes hands down! I’ve tried other brands like Burt’s Bees and Garnier, but nothing compares to Neutrogena. The calming scent is really nice and soothing and they remove all makeup and residue from your skin.
Christina B.
Herndon
These remove makeup with just one swipe it’s smells so good! I am a repeat user of this awesome product packaging is good. I really didn’t expect it to be good but I recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin
Arria C.
These towels are so gentle and they take of my makeup really well! They smell good too and they’re very inexpensive. The packaging is easy to use as well. I’ve used these for years and would recommend them to anyone!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?