BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Hanna G.
Parrish
The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming makeup wipes removed a full face of makeup with a single wipe. They were even able to remove my waterproof mascara with minimal effort. The scent was nice and fresh, but not overwhelming. Will definitely buy again.
Abbey A.
Waco, TX
I have extremely sensitive skin and eyes, and these are wonderful. They remove waterproof mascara and makeup gently. I've used these for years. So effective, met & exceeded my expectations. And they smell great! I've used them for several years and will continue to do so.
Deeann A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love these wipes. It only takes one to get everything off in a hurry. It has a nice calming scent which I like, but is also my only complaint. I feel like it can irritate my skin if rubbed too hard.
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
These are my favorite makeup wipes to use. I have used other makeup removers and they leave my face feeling oily, which my face is already oily so that doesn't help. Or I have tried some that are way to rough on the face. These are super light and soft on my face. They give me more oil or dry me out. I only have to use one wipe to take off a full face of make up. I am so a Special FX makeup artist and use these and I use two maybe three for Special FX makeup which is wonderful.
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I love these wipes. They are great at removing makeup. Even the darkest Smokey eye. They stay moist in the package until the last wipe. The only downside is that they make my eyes burn for a few seconds until I wash my face with soap and get all the residue off my eye area.
J L.
Little Rock, AR
I love Neutrogena's lavender calming make up removers! They are truly refreshing and soothing. I cannot count the times I've repurchased them and I can't see myself changing. They are a decent value at around $10 for 25 sheets, but I wish they were priced the same as the other two types of makeup removers by Neutrogena (at least $2 dollars less expensive). But that hasn't stopped me from buying them over and over again. They do the job the first time and with using just one wipe. These are a staple in my bathroom and gym bag!
Emma G.
They get your makeup off as well as any of the brand’s other makeup wipes (which is pretty well), and the scent isn’t overwhelming like some scented wipes. They also don’t dry me out. The only thing I don’t like is that I feel like they leave a film on my face afterwards.
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love these make up remover wipes! They are very gentle on my skin and they dont cause my skin to break out. I actually cut each sheet in half because a whole one is to much for my face. Their is a slight smell but its not to noticiable which is perfect for me! After i remove my make up i rinse my face and apply lotion and i am ready to go to bed with a very clean face and get no make up on my pillow! I reccomend these wipes to everyone that is looking for a soft clean make free face and you experience no breakouts or clogged pores!
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
The Neutrogena makeup wipes clean my face pretty good however these are a bit drying on my nose. They make my face feel tight and as long as I moisturize after cleaning it's not an issue for my oily skin however the dry patches around my nose get very uncomfortable since it is so drying.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
While these wipes do a very good job at removing a full face of makeup, by the time I’m done my skin (especially my eyelids and the area around my eyes) feels irritated as if I had just scrubbed it with sandpaper. Whatever the formula these wipes have also leaves behind this gross, oily residue that feels awful on my skin. My biggest issue with these wipes however is the fact that if I try to use any kind of moisturizer, mask, or product after using a wipe on my face, it will cause my skin to tingle and feel hot which very quickly feels like a horrible burning sensation- like my skin is on fire.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?