BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Melissa S.
Spokane
I absolutely love these wipes . I have sensitive eyes and these wipes don't irritate them at all . They work perfectly and I love the lavender smell .
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
I just love this cleaning wipes, if you are tired after coming home this is the perfect way to remove ypur makeup, as well as it doesn't burn or iches.
Jen D.
Seattle
The best makeup wipes hands down! I cannot use any other ones because they either burn or hurt your skin a little. This gets off all the makeup easily!
Mckayla G.
London, KY
These are great, and gentle on my skin. I like them a lot!!
The only down side is they occasionlly make my eyes water, but it may be the mascara I use.
Kathlene B.
SULPHUR LA
Takes make up off quickly great quality thick towelettes just enou g moisture to get the job done I usually only need one toilette to get all my makeup
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
I personally did not like these because they have a strong odor and when it comes to the eyes, it would make my eyes really watery and it would sting.
Kristie N.
Slidell, LA
If I don't have my regular eye makeup remover I use this. It removes every single makeup on my face and don't leave anything. I only use one towelette.
Sandra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to cleansing wipes. i use them every night on my face fir the past two years and they have never failed me. The packaging is awesome and
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY
If you want your face to feel fresh and moisturize after you use a makeup remover. This is a good one. Its awesome. It takes everything from your face.
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
I really like these. They smell nice, remove the makeup, aren’t very pricey. Just a good basic wipe. I’ve repurchased a few times and will continue to.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?