BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
I have always been satisfied with these wipes. The scent is pretty strong I think but refreshing and does a good job at removing makeup even waterproof
Liz G.
Los Banos, CA
I've used this product and repurchase several time. I feel like its a bit more gentle on your skin then the regular towelettes. They get the job done.
Iyanna R.
I love these towelettes they do a really good job of removing all of my makeup instead of me fighting with a soapy towel trying to remove everything .
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
Ok something about these wipes is highly irritating to my skin. I have sensitive skin and tend to do well with Neutrogena’s products, but not this one!
Jen D.
Seattle
The best makeup wipes hands down! I cannot use any other ones because they either burn or hurt your skin a little. This gets off all the makeup easily!
Rebecca C.
Rio Grande City, TX
My makeup was off as quickly as I dabbed the wipes on my face. As other make-up removal wipes, these do not irritate your skin or leave your face oily!
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
I don't like makeup remover wipes a lot, but when I need to take off my makeup in a places that's not my home, I always have in my bag a pack of these
Mackenzie T.
I love using these makeup removers after a long day at the office. I use them right before bed to remove all of my makeup, and follow up with a rinse.
S D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these make up cleansing removers towelettes nightly to take off everything from the city, dust, dirt, makeup, it's the cleanest feeling on earth!
Keely S.
ROCKFORD, MI
I use these make up removers every single night. They do a great job of getting all the tough makeup off of your face, especially anything waterproof!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?