BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Alison B.
Memphis, TN
Takes off even the most stubborn of waterproof mascara and lipstick easily! Nicely scented as well. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed before sleep.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
Ok something about these wipes is highly irritating to my skin. I have sensitive skin and tend to do well with Neutrogena’s products, but not this one!
Kathlene B.
SULPHUR LA
Takes make up off quickly great quality thick towelettes just enou g moisture to get the job done I usually only need one toilette to get all my makeup
Shelly S.
Lincoln city
These make up remover wipes are amazing. They smell great and leave your face feeling clean and so soft. Absolutely a must for your nighttime regimen!
S D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these make up cleansing removers towelettes nightly to take off everything from the city, dust, dirt, makeup, it's the cleanest feeling on earth!
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
I have always been satisfied with these wipes. The scent is pretty strong I think but refreshing and does a good job at removing makeup even waterproof
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
I don't like makeup remover wipes a lot, but when I need to take off my makeup in a places that's not my home, I always have in my bag a pack of these
Allison H.
Orange, TX
These are the best!!! I use them day and night. They don't irritate my skin and all of my makeup comes off cleanly and smoothly. Definitely recommend!
Marcela A.
Marshalltown, IA
My favorite makeup remover wipes because they calm your face and don't irritate it especially around the eye area. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Azmi A.
Carlstadt, NJ
It my absolute favorite product for skin, but it's a light workings product. I takes the face makeup easily but it's more hard to take off eye makeup.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?