BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Qyara G.
Grants Pass, Oregon
Works really good. The only problem I have with this is that It kindve irritates my skin and im not that sensitive. It burns and sometimes feels like its scratching my face. Otherwise its a good product and I recommend it.
Lauren M.
Bloomington, IN
Takes makeup off without leaving an oily residue!! I have acne prone skin and never have an issue using these wipes daily. I like to use one before I wash my face or after to make sure everything is gone before I go to bed
Felicia H.
Fort Edward, NY
I love these makeup wipes!! They’re great for taking makeup off at night because not only do they work great, but they have lavender in them so they’re calming as well. You can get these pretty much anywhere!! I recommend
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
The best of the best makeup remover. It literally takes everything off of my face and it’s the only think I will use. I love the smell and it’s decently priced. I have sensitive skin and it is great! I will buy over and over.
Hannah T.
Tarpon Springs
Purchased at: Target
The smell of these is just amazing!! I know they say for night time but I use them in the morning sometimes and also after the gym. I like that this cloths leave your skin so soft and smooth, smelling great and hydrated 💦
Theresa U.
Smells great but can be very drying. I catch myself having to scrub off my makeup a little bit harder than other wipes, which leads to some parts of my skin being raw & me wanting to scrape my skin off because it itches. A lot.
Valerie C.
Mobile
This is hands down the best nightly makeup remover I have ever used! A lot of times I find one is not enough, but with neutrogena one is MORE than enough to get all of my makeup off before bed! It’s light and easy to use!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
First of all, I love a relaxing, calming product for evening use! These Night Calming makeup remover wipes gently cleanse & remove makeup without drying skin. I love the light, natural arming scent. No need for improvement.
Ann Z.
Fort Worth
Does a great job at removing makeup compared to other brands that I have used. There is a stinging sensation when I use this product every time after I take a break from it. It may just be because I have sensitive skin.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Pretty good. Smell like lavender and take off makeup fairly well with the exception of waterproof mascara. It doesn’t get that off nearly as well. Gentle on sensitive skin and a decent product. I would recommend to others
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?