BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY
Removes all make-up residue. Pleasant scent. Will definitely purchase again. Can be found in Target or Walmart for a fraction of the cost in drug stores.
marlene d.
Sylmar , ca
Much love for these. very good if u have bad allergies like i suffer from.
inexpensive and doest dry up. lasts a ling time. you get more for your money.
Lori H.
Camden, SC
These towelettes work very well at removing my makeup. I buy them at Walmart. But, I do find that I like the Walmart Equate brand because it is cheaper.
I loved these, super similar to the original but I think they were more dry. The makeup was harder to get off but my skin was more smooth and less oily.
Jourdan P.
These makeup wipes come with so many and they work so well. they make my face feel so clean and refreshed and I never have trouble getting my makeup off!
Ashley B.
Wipes are so easy for removing makeup and these ones have a gentle smell of lavender and don't leave a burning sensation on my skin. I love these wipes.
Jessica W.
Morgantown, KY
They do a really good job of ridding my face of all traces of makeup and it leaves my face feeling soft. It is a good price for the quality you receive.
Phelicia C.
Eagle Lake, TX
These wipes are great at removing all your makeup and gentle enough that it doesn't burn my cheeks. I love them! You can buy them cheaper in bulk at SAMs
Megan O.
Alexandria, KY
These are soothing to the skin and do not irritate. I bought them from walmart and am a frequent user. The make my face feel clean and remove all makeup.
Heather K.
Greenville, SC
These wipes smell amazing. I wanted to wipe them all over my face. They did remove most of my eye makeup however the eyeliner by my eyelashes stayed put.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?