BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Megan O.
Alexandria, KY
These are soothing to the skin and do not irritate. I bought them from walmart and am a frequent user. The make my face feel clean and remove all makeup.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
I really like makeup remover wipes especially when I'm done for the day. I use night calming. It refreshes your skin and it's not to tought on your face.
Lori H.
Camden, SC
These towelettes work very well at removing my makeup. I buy them at Walmart. But, I do find that I like the Walmart Equate brand because it is cheaper.
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes are so gentle and soothing for your skin. It's a perfect way to take the day off your skin.
Brittney D.
I had no expectations with these because I figured it was just a lame marketing strategy. Nope, they work great! I love them even more than the OG wipes!
Ashley B.
Wipes are so easy for removing makeup and these ones have a gentle smell of lavender and don't leave a burning sensation on my skin. I love these wipes.
Jourdan P.
These makeup wipes come with so many and they work so well. they make my face feel so clean and refreshed and I never have trouble getting my makeup off!
I loved these, super similar to the original but I think they were more dry. The makeup was harder to get off but my skin was more smooth and less oily.
Cat B.
Lucedale, MS
Absolutely adore these! They take off any and every kind of makeup you could imagine. The night calming really works and winds you down after a long day
Heather K.
Greenville, SC
These wipes smell amazing. I wanted to wipe them all over my face. They did remove most of my eye makeup however the eyeliner by my eyelashes stayed put.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?