BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brianna P.
Kokomo, IN
Removes makeup soooo easily. No irritating feeling or burning of the eyes. I love them and they are one of the best makeup removal pads and great price.
Summer m.
New Market, MD
Great product, not too pricey. Takes off makeup Immediately after a few wipes but you need to wash your face afterwards bc it leaves a slight oily residue
Jessica W.
Morgantown, KY
They do a really good job of ridding my face of all traces of makeup and it leaves my face feeling soft. It is a good price for the quality you receive.
kaitlin f.
Saint Cloud, FL
I LOVE these face wipes, they are the only wipes that don't irriate my face and remove all of my makeup.
My face feels so clean after I use these wipes.
Jourdan P.
These makeup wipes come with so many and they work so well. they make my face feel so clean and refreshed and I never have trouble getting my makeup off!
Evelyn A.
I love these they are my to go make up wipes they are soft and don't irritate my eyes I have very sensitive skin and they are great they are my favorite
Cat B.
Lucedale, MS
Absolutely adore these! They take off any and every kind of makeup you could imagine. The night calming really works and winds you down after a long day
Amanda H.
Smithville, TN
They are really great and do not dry your skin out. They have a great smell and do not burn your eyes like a lot of makeup removers. I strongly suggest.
Lori H.
Camden, SC
These towelettes work very well at removing my makeup. I buy them at Walmart. But, I do find that I like the Walmart Equate brand because it is cheaper.
Laura S.
Best makeup remover towels ever. They’re really skin calming and they do remove everything from your face. Even if you have a lot of eye makeup going on.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?