BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Maria M.
Durham, NC
Works really good leaves skin soft afterwards. It does not leave a rough dry face. Really should try it I'm sure that you all will love the feeling of it.
whitney b.
I love the scent on these wipes,however they were not good for my sensitive skin. After about 2 days of use my skin started to break out and became itchy.
Katy F.
Mankato, MN
I. LOVE. THESE!!! They are the BEST for traveling and for getting your eye makeup off before you go to bed. And it is very gentle and smells good. Love it!
Brianna W.
I always struggle to take my makeup off before bed. The Neutrogena Make-Up Towelettes are quick and easy and provide a calming scent before I head to bed!
Jen B.
N Ridgeville, OH
So convenient and easy to use! Gentle on my eyes and the sensitive skin around them. Price isn't bad. Another product that travels well. I recommend this!
Ashleigh A.
Lexington, KY
This makeup remover is great! It soothes my face rather than making it oily. It has a good smell to it also, which is rare when it comes to makeup remover.
Angelique S.
Brooklyn , NY
After a long day of wearing makeup all day, I love to use this! It takes all my makeup off and my skin feels calm and refreshed and clean right before bed.
Melissa L.
Ventura, CA
I love these make up remover towelettes. They don't dry out my skin at all. My skin feels refreshed after my shower when I use these Neutrogena towelettes.
Amanda b.
Takes off almost all my make up in one wipe! Never been so satisfied with make up wipes. Most cause my face to breakout or burn this one worked perfectly!
Vanessa H.
hinesville, ga
These are pretty good for what they are but I find I have a little trouble removing some eye makeup so I only gave it 3 stars. Other than that it's great!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?