BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Chelsey M.
Lakeville, MA
Pretty good removes makeup feels oily though but gets the job done. The package lasts longer then you think and stays moist as long as the bag is closed !
Kaitlyn O.
These towelettes are great to cleanse the day away at night. They quickly and gently remove makeup and dirt from the face. And have a light relaxing scent.
Maegan M.
Smells nice but left me feeling sticky and I didn't feel like my face was getting clean. Took multiple wipes to just get my mascara off. Very disappointed.
Amanda b.
Takes off almost all my make up in one wipe! Never been so satisfied with make up wipes. Most cause my face to breakout or burn this one worked perfectly!
Jaclyn L.
These are the best makeup removers. Between primers, powders, and setting sprays my makeup does not move and these take it right off without harsh rubbing
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes from Neutrogena because they leave my skin feeling great plus they don't cost much. Id definitely recommend them
Whitney B.
Kingsport, TN
These are my most favorite make up wipes. Not a first time user. I’ve been using them basically since I started wearing make up. I love the purple package.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
I swear by these. They leave my face clean​ and soft. They get every little speck of makeup off. These also calm you down before bed so that's always nice.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Is makeup remover pads are generally the ones I go to As Long As I haven't used a setting spray in. They get almost everything off your face with one wipe
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?