BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Melissa L.
Ventura, CA
I love these make up remover towelettes. They don't dry out my skin at all. My skin feels refreshed after my shower when I use these Neutrogena towelettes.
Alison R.
Beaufort, SC
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes to use. Very gentle and a nice smell. It feels great on my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Tori B.
I really loves these when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face (oops) lol, but it has a nice refreshing scent and really gets off my eye make up!
Rachel N.
Windermere, FL
My whole family uses these wipes. We love the way it removes our make up, even the mascara. I very a sensitive skin and it doesn't makes my face irritated.
Serena M.
Totally worth the cash. It works a lot better than past makeup removers I've used. Takes off any makeup leftover at the end of the day. I highly recommend.
Katy F.
Mankato, MN
I. LOVE. THESE!!! They are the BEST for traveling and for getting your eye makeup off before you go to bed. And it is very gentle and smells good. Love it!
Michelle A.
I love these wipes! They smell fantastic and don't leave my face oily. I use them right before I go to bed and my face feels super clean the next morning!
samantha t.
Stuart, FL
Very good product. Gets makeup off very easily. This was my girst time getting these snd i will definitely get them again. Thry are priced fairly as well.
Jennifer N.
Coatesville, PA
These are my go to make up remover wipes. They do a great job for the price tag. That hold up to the pricier brands. I love the smell and then don't burn.
Brianna W.
I always struggle to take my makeup off before bed. The Neutrogena Make-Up Towelettes are quick and easy and provide a calming scent before I head to bed!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?