BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE THE WAY THAT THIS SMELLS. I definitely think that it's soothing and I like to use them exclusively at night to help me get in the bed-time mood.
Heather J.
Buckley, WA
I use this product every night. It takes my waterproof makeup off very easily. I don't think it has the greatest smell but I usually wash my face after. :)
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
I wear heavy eye makeup and this makeup remover makes taking it off a breeze. No scrubbing or running. It just melts right off without irritating my eyes.
Katie B.
These are my FAVORITE. I use them before I go to bed and they are so calming. They are soft and gentle but still get my makeup off, even stubborn mascara.
Jen B.
N Ridgeville, OH
So convenient and easy to use! Gentle on my eyes and the sensitive skin around them. Price isn't bad. Another product that travels well. I recommend this!
Maegan M.
Smells nice but left me feeling sticky and I didn't feel like my face was getting clean. Took multiple wipes to just get my mascara off. Very disappointed.
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, VA
This work really god to get all my makeup off and it smells great. However if you have really sensitive skin I would try something more for sensitive skin
Angelique S.
Brooklyn , NY
After a long day of wearing makeup all day, I love to use this! It takes all my makeup off and my skin feels calm and refreshed and clean right before bed.
whitney b.
I love the scent on these wipes,however they were not good for my sensitive skin. After about 2 days of use my skin started to break out and became itchy.
Nicole H.
Lake Zurich, IL
Works great and feels great! I would definitely recommend this as a makeup wipe! I love these and I use them everyday. It seals well and will not dry out!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?