BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Vanessa H.
hinesville, ga
These are pretty good for what they are but I find I have a little trouble removing some eye makeup so I only gave it 3 stars. Other than that it's great!
Nicole H.
Lake Zurich, IL
Works great and feels great! I would definitely recommend this as a makeup wipe! I love these and I use them everyday. It seals well and will not dry out!
Brianna W.
I always struggle to take my makeup off before bed. The Neutrogena Make-Up Towelettes are quick and easy and provide a calming scent before I head to bed!
Carol L.
I like this because it's very moist but I feel it's not as effective on your mascara removing process so I need to go in with an eye makeup remover as well
Michelle A.
I love these wipes! They smell fantastic and don't leave my face oily. I use them right before I go to bed and my face feels super clean the next morning!
Serena M.
Totally worth the cash. It works a lot better than past makeup removers I've used. Takes off any makeup leftover at the end of the day. I highly recommend.
Jenna H.
Zanesville, OH
These wipes are so efficient, and takes off so much makeup at once. Not only does it cleanse, but really does balance and calm the skin. Highly recommend!
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY
Smells great. Removes 99% of makeup and doesn’t burn my eyes! Or make my skin feel like it’s burning. I’ve been using this for 5 years. Definitely a keeper
Alison R.
Beaufort, SC
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes to use. Very gentle and a nice smell. It feels great on my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?