BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Ash-Shlee✨ L.
Philadelphia
this is one of the best facial wipes I've ever used. You only need one wipe to take a full face of makeup off! It works wonders! I would recommend this brand to anyone and everyone. It keeps your face looking fresh, clean, and smelling good! try this product!
Ava C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are great makeup wipes! I use these everyday to take my makeup off and I only have to use one. They get everything off real quick, but after you use them they have a greasy residue.
Dallas M.
Plano
Purchased at: Walgreens
NO. This product really irritates my sensitive combo skin. I broke out like crazy after using these. I don’t usually use wipes to remove my makeup, but every once in a while like that they’re so easy. What are some good wipes that are okay for sensitive skin?
Khayla B.
Harrison, MI
This product absolutely does what it is made to do, but because my face is so sensitive it gets very irritated by these wipes. My eyes start to burn & my skin turns red. I would say if you don’t have sensitive skin, absolutely use these. They smell great too!
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
I love these for on the go or when I'm too tired to wash my face before bed. The packaging is nice and they are inexpensive. I've used them off and on for a while and I will plan to buy more again, didn't dry my face out.
Annsley L.
While I like these wipes I find they work better if you turn the bag upside down to help the product soak into the wipes at the front of the bag. These are find for removing light makeup and to take some of my makeup off, but they don't fully do the job.
Victoria B.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
Only makeup wipes i would suggest for sensitive skin. Very calming and smoothing to the skin and does irritate it especially after wearing makeup all day. Gets all the makeup off your skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh and calming. Would purchase again.
Maryann K.
These wipes smelt and felt great on my skin. I would try to use them to remove waterproof mascara and they don’t work so well for that. Packaging is nice, pretty standard. I love neutrogena products, I’m just going to stick with my eye makeup remover though.
Kamri P.
Houston
I use these the most out of the line. I have really sensitive eyes and skin I feel and this one works the best. The scent almost even smells lavender like for easy to take off makeup and head to bed. I use two wipes depending on how much makeup I used that day.
Alyssa C.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
These makeup wipes are my staple. I have yet to find one that removes all my makeup (including mascara) with such ease. They never make my skin feel stripped. They also come at a great price point. If you haven’t got your hands on these already, you should!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?