BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Karla L.
Bonita Springs, FL
These will always be my go to wipes for removing most of my makeup before using a cleansing brush with a foam cleanser. Also great for taking off eye makeup.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
I really like these! They're so easy to travel with since you don't have to deal with a liquid. They're refreshing too and they tingle but not in a bad way.
Devyn P.
Sacramento, CA
Works well and I love it! This product moisturizes skin as well as removes makeup. I use it every night before bed to get the makeup off and it does it well.
Morgan S.
Olathe
Purchased at: Amazon
This I loved out of all three I’ve tried just because they were very soothing and gentle on the skin and I loved the smell. And I would recommend to anyone .
Kristina G.
Suffolk, VA
I loved this product . I wear makeup daily and this made all of my makeup come off easily even the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. plus it soothed my skin.
bettzyy e.
san antonio
These makeup wipes really do their job. It gets all of the makeup off the face but it kind of leaves your face a little greasy. Still great makeup removers.
Rebecca M.
Morgantown, WV
Love this product no mess and always leaves my face feeling soft and fresh ,and does a great job at removing the makeup , with no mess and very little time .
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
I use these wipes every night while removing eye makeup and lipstick. I like how gentle they are on my eyes while removing all of my mascara and eye makeup.
Taylor R.
Atlanta
Isn't oily like most make up remover. It also doesn't sting on my skin, it leaves it feeling soft. I wish the towels were smaller I usually tear them in half
Casey V.
I love these makeup remover wipes. They don't sting my eyes like the other ones. It cleans my makeup off really well and it smells good too. Would recommend!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?