BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Carla B.
Fontana, CA
They worked great, but i didn't understand the purpsose of the "nightime" use claim. I would use them for a sport and the mascara was the hardest to remove.
Taylor R.
Atlanta
Isn't oily like most make up remover. It also doesn't sting on my skin, it leaves it feeling soft. I wish the towels were smaller I usually tear them in half
Thea D.
Brooklyn, NY
Cleans make up very well! Sometimes I'm guilty of not washing my face afterwards and I haven't had any breakouts as a result. Reasonable price and effective.
Jen M.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I love how these smell. They are just as effective as the other Neutrogena wipes but the calming smell motivates me to take it all off at the end of the day!
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
These makeup wipes are amazing for sensitive skin. Just make sure you wash your face after so you don’t leave oil behind! Love love love these makeup wipes.
Mary Ann O.
These remove every bit of my waterproof eye make -up. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because it leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy/filmy.
Rachelle A.
Love these wipes and how they make my face feel and how they smell. They have a calming effect when they touch your face. Makes me feel refreshed and relaxed
Kristina G.
Suffolk, VA
I loved this product . I wear makeup daily and this made all of my makeup come off easily even the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. plus it soothed my skin.
Chantae P.
Leesburg , GA
This product has a great smell. It is also very soft on your skin and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product to all the makeup lovers.
Breeanna M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Love these! Used them for quite a few months and they really did take off my makeup. The only problem they wouldn't take care of was my waterproof mascara!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?