BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Courtney J.
Ponder, TX
The smell of these makeup remover wipes is INCREDIBLE. I love using them at any point in the day but when I use them before bedtime, I always sleep so good.
Jaci B.
I always take my makeup remover off at night and using these is so simple, removes every last bit, and have a relaxing scent to get me prepped for some z's!
Kristen R.
Columbus, IN
I LOVE this product! It gets all of my makeup off so easily without aggravating the skin! It makes it so easy to remove makeup. Highly recommend this product
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
I use these wipes every night while removing eye makeup and lipstick. I like how gentle they are on my eyes while removing all of my mascara and eye makeup.
Savannah c.
Newport News , VA
I have sensitive skin and I really loved these. Idk what makes them "calming" but it didn't irritated my skin or even my eyes when taking off my eye make up
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
My favorite makeup remover wipes! I have very sensitive skin and these didn't irritate it at all. They get the job done without any hassle! Highly recommend!
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
These work great for makeup removal on the go. They were very gentle on my skin especially during winter months when the cold air is harsh enough on my skin.
Mary Ann O.
These remove every bit of my waterproof eye make -up. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because it leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy/filmy.
Emily C.
Columbia, SC
These towels are great for travel and quick makeup removal. They're also non-greasy and have a lovely lavender scent which helps you unwind after a long day.
Jaylynn S.
Works incredibly takes off any makeup that is water proof or anytime even for night time and you don't want to wash the face just one of these and your good
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?