BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
I really like these! They're so easy to travel with since you don't have to deal with a liquid. They're refreshing too and they tingle but not in a bad way.
Melissa B.
Clinton, CT
I used these to remove stubborn eye makeup and they work like a charm without drying my skin or stinging my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
I use these wipes every night while removing eye makeup and lipstick. I like how gentle they are on my eyes while removing all of my mascara and eye makeup.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love the light lavender scent. I use these throughout the day at work when im feeling a little oily. Really good at getting waterproof mascara off my lashes!
Taylor R.
Atlanta
Isn't oily like most make up remover. It also doesn't sting on my skin, it leaves it feeling soft. I wish the towels were smaller I usually tear them in half
Hope G.
Henderson, TX
I love the night calming effect on this one. It not only removes the makeup but it also feels like it leaves a nice moisturized layer after removing makeup.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
My favorite makeup remover wipes! I have very sensitive skin and these didn't irritate it at all. They get the job done without any hassle! Highly recommend!
Amy W.
I love these wipes for cleaning your face. I love that I can put them in my gym bag or leave them next to my bed so it is ALWAYS easy to keep my face washed.
Melissa E.
Torrance, CA
There my favorite. I use them to remove the heavy makeup. Makes my face feel clean and refreshed after words. There my favorite for camping. Perfect product.
Amanda K.
Columbia City, OR
Takes off all of my makeup easily with little struggle on even my most stubborn makeup! I definitely recommend these for anyone with sensitive skin as well!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?