BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Abby F.
Shafter, CA
Smells good and you feel completley clean and fresh!!!!!
Easy to take of my makeup with this product if your lazy to wash your face .... Totally recommend it.
Megan S.
These are my favorite makeup wipes. They do not drag at my skin like some dryer wipes do. They remove all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara very well.
Grayson M.
Chattanooga
I have extremely sensitive skin and use waterproof mascara. This product completely removes the mascara without irritating my face. It also smells incredible.
Jasmine M.
Navarre, FL
I used to use these all the time before I found a brand that I like better. But these do work great. It gets your Makeup off and leaves your skin feeling nice
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Must have for the gym
Bag. Great to use after a work out or throw in your pocket book for touch ups .in expensive and can find on sale a lot at cvs and target
Wendi J.
Murfreesboro, TN
The makeup remover wipes work great and thoroughly remove makeup. I also love the soothing fragrance of these wipes and love using them at night or any time.
Kristina G.
Suffolk, VA
I loved this product . I wear makeup daily and this made all of my makeup come off easily even the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. plus it soothed my skin.
Melissa B.
Clinton, CT
I used these to remove stubborn eye makeup and they work like a charm without drying my skin or stinging my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product.
LOVE this product. Removes my mascara like there is NO tomorrow. It's a holy grail item for me! I go back to it all the time, even when I am not running out.
Carley A.
Spring, TX
Best towelettes I've used to remove eye makeup! Doesn't irritate my eyes or make them red, it actually soothes them quite a bit. Would recommend to anyone (:
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?