BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Dallas, OR
My favorite Neutrogena product ever. I work long days, so I don't feel like going through the routine of washing my face with traditional soap and water.
Stephanie R.
Norfolk, VA
These wipes are great at quickly removing makeup. It takes a little extra scrubbing to get eye make up off but overall great product for the rest of your face.
Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The wipes remove my makeup pretty good but I have noticed with the wipes they sometimes make my eyes burn even after I’m done using them my eyes burn a little.
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
These remover wipes are amazing. They take all the hard and stubborn eye makeup right off. They smell great and don't leave an oily or weird finish on my skin.
Grayson M.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: Publix
I have extremely sensitive skin and use waterproof mascara. This product completely removes the mascara without irritating my face. It also smells incredible.
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN
These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
BEST WIPES EVER. I hate that they’re like $6 where I live, but they’re worth it anyways. They don’t burn my eyes and take off all my face makeup so seamlessly.
SELENA M.
Colorado Springs, CO
So gentle on the skin and very soothing for dry skin. Smells so good and no need to scrub to get the makeup off your face. AMAZING and met all my expectations.
Kati R.
West Palm Bch, FL
These wipes get the job done. I don’t wear a lot of makeup so I prefer simply using coconut oil to take my mascara off, but if you need wipes these ones work!
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
This makeup remover does the job like no other! I love this because it takes off all your makeup with no hassle and for that reason I always go back for more.
Simmy N.
Castro Valley, CA
Does this remove all makeup??
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Does the smell help you calm down before bed?
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
I'm looking for a good makeup remover wipe that doesn't leave a film on my face or makes my face greasy. Everyone I use seems to burn my eyes. Does anyone think these will meet my requirements?
Ashley C.
Ottawa, ON
Does it hurt when used around the eyes? Can you use it for sensitive skin? Does it actually calm you?
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I've noticed that I need at least 2 wipes to feel clean. Is this normal?