BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rielle W.
Sarasota
Removes all of my make up, and cleans my skin. I'm all about saving time and this product helps me with that. It even takes off my lipsense without a hassle!!
SELENA M.
Colorado Springs, CO
So gentle on the skin and very soothing for dry skin. Smells so good and no need to scrub to get the makeup off your face. AMAZING and met all my expectations.
Chantelle J.
Mankato, MN
The smell was very pleasant and it worked pretty well. It had a hard time to get my mascara off but it got everything else off pretty well! Defs recommend it!
Heather B.
Freedom, IN
I absolutely loved this product! My face felt amazing and not a stitch of makeup left on my face! Purchased the product at CVS everyone should give it a try!!
Lauren B.
Fayetteville, AR
I like using these at night to take off my face makeup but they do not take of eye makeup well. It mostly would just smudge it a little and pull out eyelashes.
Kayla M.
San Diego, CA
These wipes got the job done quickly amd efficiently! I easily took off my harshly pigmented eyeshadow with just one wipe! I would definitely buy these again.
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA
Hands down the best make-up cleansing wipes ever!! Been using these for years they are my fav so far. They remove allll your makeup and don't make me breakout.
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN
These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Erica T.
Evergreen Park, IL
They are very soft and are really great at removing stubborn eye makeup. I would suggest this to anyone wanting to find a reliable and affordable makeup wipes
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
These remover wipes are amazing. They take all the hard and stubborn eye makeup right off. They smell great and don't leave an oily or weird finish on my skin.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Are these wipes better than the equate brand?
Lexie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these for sensitive skin or do they irritate
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Dawn K.
I I purchase Neutrogena makeup remover night calming towelettes recently I just want to know if these are discontinued products because I found him in the markdown isle. this works really great for me it takes a lot of dirt from my face before I go to sleep so I just want to know if I can still purchase this again or not.
Christie T.
are this good makeup remover wipes?? would you recommend it ??