BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Alexia B.
Texas
These are by far the best makeup remover wipes i have ever used. They leave my skin feeling really soft & takes off all my makeup with 1 sheet! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Abby F.
Shafter, CA
Smells good and you feel completley clean and fresh!!!!!
Easy to take of my makeup with this product if your lazy to wash your face .... Totally recommend it.
Kayla M.
San Diego, CA
These wipes got the job done quickly amd efficiently! I easily took off my harshly pigmented eyeshadow with just one wipe! I would definitely buy these again.
Megan S.
These are my favorite makeup wipes. They do not drag at my skin like some dryer wipes do. They remove all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara very well.
Kellz O.
Corona, CA
I absolutely love these wipes. I feel so tired at night and using these to wipe off any makeup makes my life so easy. I also don't break out when using these.
Amanda B.
Louisa, KY
Awesomeeeee! I love these wipes! I use them nightly and they leave my face feeling fresh and clean! They even get off waterproof mascara! Definitely recommend!
lena k.
Porter Ranch, CA
Love the smell. It's no different than their regular wipes . This one just smells better. Sometimes they're a bit too rough on my eyes, but overall I like them.
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ
The best! The towelettes are of great quality and I normally only need one to get my daily makeup off (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara).
Myranda W.
I've used these towelettes for a while, but had to stop. They smell nice and get the job done but are very rough on your face. Makes your skin very sensitive.
Tessa L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are awesome! One wipe usually gets all of my make up off which is extremely nice. The night calming ones don't make my eyes burn like the original ones.
fabiola a.
Does anyone know if this works ??
RAYAN h.
anyone with dry skin use it ??
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
How well do these wipes work?
Althea B.
Georgetown
How much are these
Kaitlyn L.
I have been using the original blue packet. How are these compared to those? Does the scent create breakouts?