BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA
Hands down the best make-up cleansing wipes ever!! Been using these for years they are my fav so far. They remove allll your makeup and don't make me breakout.
Erica T.
Evergreen Park, IL
They are very soft and are really great at removing stubborn eye makeup. I would suggest this to anyone wanting to find a reliable and affordable makeup wipes
Tessa L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are awesome! One wipe usually gets all of my make up off which is extremely nice. The night calming ones don't make my eyes burn like the original ones.
Jenni S.
Love these! I wear eyelash extensions, so this is a really convenient way for me to remove my makeup easily without disturbing my lashes. It's also convenient!
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
These remover wipes are amazing. They take all the hard and stubborn eye makeup right off. They smell great and don't leave an oily or weird finish on my skin.
Brittany M.
These are the best wipes to clean your face after a long day. Even with sensitive skin, they manage to make my skin feel calm and refreshed, and make-up free.
Megan S.
These are my favorite makeup wipes. They do not drag at my skin like some dryer wipes do. They remove all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara very well.
Danielle A.
Bear, DE
Amazing product! Easily removes caked on makeup without having to use more than one or two wiping pads. Does not irritate my skin and makes my face feel clean.
Jasmine M.
Navarre, FL
I used to use these all the time before I found a brand that I like better. But these do work great. It gets your Makeup off and leaves your skin feeling nice
Abigail B.
Albion, MI
So soothing and doesn't irritate my skin! One of the first products that didn't make my eyes ache or appear puffy after using to remove my water proof makeup.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?