BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I love this !! Is so practical specially when I'm tired but i need to remove my make up i always use this ones , remove my make up fast and i can go to sleep!
Brittany M.
These are the best wipes to clean your face after a long day. Even with sensitive skin, they manage to make my skin feel calm and refreshed, and make-up free.
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA
Hands down the best make-up cleansing wipes ever!! Been using these for years they are my fav so far. They remove allll your makeup and don't make me breakout.
Charlotte D.
Grand Blanc, MI
Lovvee this product to quickly remove my day make up just before bed! It is quick and easy, I don't have to scrub my make up off with these and I love that! :)
Gina G.
Fort Collins, CO
These are great at taking off make up at the end of the day. It makes my face feel clean and fresh after a tiring day when I don't want to fully clean my face.
Jenni S.
Love these! I wear eyelash extensions, so this is a really convenient way for me to remove my makeup easily without disturbing my lashes. It's also convenient!
Sierra Z.
Hendersonville, TN
Does a great job removing all make up, including hard to remove mascara. I used to wake up with awful smudged make up even after I removed, but not with these
Mysha A.
Love love love these wipes!
one towellete is enough to take off any heavy makeup i have one
and it doesn't strip away any moisture
leaves my skin looking nice
Joelle R.
Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Nicole H.
Whitehouse, OH
Only face wipes I will use. They are gentle enough they don’t irritate my eyes even with the heaviest makeup! The affordability make this product a no brainer
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?