BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Abigail B.
Albion, MI
So soothing and doesn't irritate my skin! One of the first products that didn't make my eyes ache or appear puffy after using to remove my water proof makeup.
ashley nicole f.
Rising Sun, MD
Every night when I take my makeup off this is what I use. I have sensitive skin and this works perfectly and I have never had a break out or anything. love it
Brittany M.
These are the best wipes to clean your face after a long day. Even with sensitive skin, they manage to make my skin feel calm and refreshed, and make-up free.
Chantelle J.
Glencoe, MN
The smell was very pleasant and it worked pretty well. It had a hard time to get my mascara off but it got everything else off pretty well! Defs recommend it!
Erica T.
Evergreen Park, IL
They are very soft and are really great at removing stubborn eye makeup. I would suggest this to anyone wanting to find a reliable and affordable makeup wipes
Heather B.
Freedom, IN
I absolutely loved this product! My face felt amazing and not a stitch of makeup left on my face! Purchased the product at CVS everyone should give it a try!!
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN
These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Kayla M.
San Diego, CA
These wipes got the job done quickly amd efficiently! I easily took off my harshly pigmented eyeshadow with just one wipe! I would definitely buy these again.
Morgan S.
Olathe
This I loved out of all three I’ve tried just because they were very soothing and gentle on the skin and I loved the smell. And I would recommend to anyone .
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN
Not too bad I just wish that they would remove waterproof mascara better instead of having to scrub as much as I do. Bought at Walmart would still buy again.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?