BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashley R.
The wipes remove my makeup pretty good but I have noticed with the wipes they sometimes make my eyes burn even after I’m done using them my eyes burn a little.
Joelle R.
Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Gabby W.
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes I like them better than the original because they smell good, they're calming, and they work with my sensitive skin
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ
The best! The towelettes are of great quality and I normally only need one to get my daily makeup off (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara).
Taylor R.
Thurmont, MD
These have a very nice scent that is light but also makes an impression. Great for removing your makeup after school and having your face feel nice and fresh.
Stephanie R.
Norfolk, VA
These wipes are great at quickly removing makeup. It takes a little extra scrubbing to get eye make up off but overall great product for the rest of your face.
Mysha A.
Love love love these wipes!
one towellete is enough to take off any heavy makeup i have one
and it doesn't strip away any moisture
leaves my skin looking nice
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA
Hands down the best make-up cleansing wipes ever!! Been using these for years they are my fav so far. They remove allll your makeup and don't make me breakout.
Gaby U.
So convenient for late night makeup removal. I usually buy them at Nordstrom Rack or Walgreens or Costco in bulk. First time I've used this type but I'm a fan.
stacey w.
Derby, KS
These worked pretty well. Very moist. No harsh chemical smells. Did what they promised, but my waterproof mascara was a slight struggle. Will repurchase again.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?