BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Aleeyah C.
Vidalia, GA
I love this makeup remover. It got all of my stubborn makeup of and left my skin feeling nice and smooth. You don't even have to rinse your face after using this.
Sandra ..
Azusa, CA
Great for stubborn eye makeup. Isn't irritating to the skin or eyes which is a plus for sensitive skin. Smells nice, and feels lovely on the skin. The calming effect is an added bonus.
Kimberly C.
De Leon Springs, FL
Love how this makeup remover smells! Works perfectly to remove my makeup after a long day, and the scent is nice and relaxes you before bed. Makeup wipes are gentle and work well also!
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
I love these! I wish they came in half-sizes, because the wipe is actually too big and I end up wasting most of it. However, the scent is calming and the formula doesn't burn the skin.
Gianna B.
Staten Island, NY
I always use this makeup wipes. Thru are great to always have around when ever you need them. I buy them at my local stores. The packing is very nice. I would recommend this to others.
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I have sensitive skin and when other wipes would burn, these didn’t. It’s so easy to pull one out and wipe down my face. Great for traveling too!
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA
Neutrogena makes the best make up wipes in my opinion. They are super gentle but extremely effective and can take off even the most stubborn makeup. I will continue using these forever
Ulyssa W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great product it keeps your skin free of oil and acne breakouts without all the excessive drying of some products. If you have sensitive skin this might be the product for you as well!
emily v.
Harrisburg , Pa
I love, love, love these. I use them at night to remove my days make-up. They are refreshing and the scent is calming. They are great because they are easy to use after a long day.
Patty V.
Worthington, MN
I like the wipes. Remove makeup well. Leaves us skin soft and it Semele great!! The only thin I didn't love was that once you open it it seems to dry out quickly
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?