BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ingrid G.
These smell great! After a long day of wearing moderate coverage foundation, using this to remove it feels like heaven. Leaves me feeling relaxed and fresh. Great product and inexpensive.
Marisa D.
Poway, CA
I looooooove using these at night after a long day of wearing make up. They are so cool and refreshing on your skin and easily remove all make up, even waterproof.
Marisa A.
I love these because they take my make up off so easy and it’s so genitalia on the skin it doesn’t burn and it doesn’t bother or give a reaction to my skin and it’s cheap so I would buy this product again
cathy h.
Cedar Park, TX
My daughters love to use these to take off their eye makeup. They are very easy to use and work well on getting the eye makeup of f with no damage to the eyelashes
Gaby W.
Albuquerque, NM
When i use this i feel like my face is clear and its not really irritated. I just over all feel clean and i can relax knowing i have a fresh clean face before bed.
Jyoti M.
Cornelius, NC
These are the best cleaning towelettes available. They leave your skin moisturizer and soft at the same time cleaning waterproof makeup ... Which is hard to find.
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL
All makeup remover wipes has it going on and it's so easy and simple when it's been a long night and your just too tired to wash your face so you use their wipes.
Manisha R.
Morrisville, NC
I really like this product because it removes all my make-up with just one toilette and isn't harsh on my eyes. It is not too oily and leaves my skin feeling soft!
Irma E.
Denver, CO
Perfect makeup remover, the only makeup remover wipes I will ever purchase. It literally takes out everything it's perfect for when you're too lazy to wash deeply
Emily S.
Huntington, WV
I'm all about aromatherapy and calming scents. This product helps me kill two birds with one stone. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin with a calming scent.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?