BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Erin B.
I liked these a lot. The scent was very calming for bedtime use. We bought them at Giant Eagle. They were kind of pricey. I thought them to be effective. I would buy them again.
Perla S.
Denver, CO
When i go out with friends and put on makeup after i get home and use these to remove my makeup before bed and it takes off all the makeup in just one towelette.
Amanda M.
Best make up remover hands down! Takes away all make up and dirt plus leaves skin not feeling dry. Doesn't cause me to break out, and I have very sensitive skin!
Sharon C.
I bought these for me and my daughter uses them also. She has acne and they really made a difference in her complexion. I love the convenience and they leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
Lucia K.
Williamstown , NJ
I love using make up wipes, this brand removes all my makeup and doesn't leave any behind! I just don't feel the "night calming" effect but I love how it removes everything easily and gives me a fresh clean feeling.
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ
I love this wiper, i had use many different brand makeup wiper and always come back to neutrogena wiper. I have sensitive skin, this product does not irritate my skin at all!
Jessica L.
Mount Pleasant, MI
These are the only wipes I've found that don't irritate my upper cheeks and the skin below my eyes. They do leave me feeling greasy though, even if I cleanse after use.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
I do agree with some of the other reviewers. They certainly do remove makeup, but the greasy/oily texture they leave behind is just gross. It makes me feel the opposite of "clean." This will eventually get my mascara off, but it takes too much rubbing. The eye area is extremely sensitive, and excessive pulling or rubbing leads to wrinkles later in life. I would rather use a small amount of product and blot to remove than rub really hard (like these wipes require me to). Plus, even when I do rub and it looks like it's all gone, they weren't great at removal.
Emma S.
These burn my eyes but get the job done. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and I am confident my face is free of all makeup. It is gentle on my skin but rough and harsh on my eyes so I use and different one for my eyes.
Daniela M.
Love Neutrogena makeup cleansing wipes. These are actually the obit makeup wipes (brand) I'll purchase and use and have been purchasing for at least 6 years now. No other makeup wipe does the trick. I love the original blue package but these nighttime calming towelettes really do soothe. They have a very light lavender scent that helps tell your senses it's time to relax. These wipes are not harsh nor leave a greasy residue. I have sensitive skin and these do not effect it negatively at all. Even with a full face of makeup & i mean major full face.. from full coverage foundation to powders to contouring to bronzer - blush - primers -- shadows - lips, just the works, I normally only need one wipe to do it all. At times I'll use 2 if I have a waterproof mascara on &/or a longwear lip stain but I never need to use more. It doesn't sting my eyes or irritate them like many makeup removers do. I use these & know my face is makeup free completely
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?