BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Esmeralda S.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover wipe. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, I would purchase this again and recommend to anyone.
Tristyn A.
Grants Pass, OR
These are honestly the best thing that's ever graced this earth! They smell so good, and they remove all of my makeup with no effort at all, I really love them!
Kayla C.
Glassboro, NJ
It is what you should expect from a drug store brand. For the price they should over more towlettes because I use 2-3 towlettes to get my makeup completely off.
Barbara C.
Springfield, MA
I love this product because I love make up, but I don't want
to leave any one my face. Takes off most of it, which leaves me feeling confident my face is clean.
Wendy C.
Jarrell
These little beauties work amazingly. Don't dry out skin. Very affective and do exactly what they are suppost to. I would definitely recommend these for anyone.
Charonya S.
Darby, PA
The wipes really removes most or all of my make up. When I have a full face, I typically use two just to make sure it's all gone. I love how they leave my face.
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
Love use the calming one, help my skin and as always clean my face and takes out of the make up so i don't have to worry to take it off with any other products.
Macy D.
Lansing, MI
These wipes make me break out. I feel like the wipes are too oily, which clogs my pores even more. For anyone who tends to get an oily face, I do not recommend.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
These are the best makeup remover sheets i have found, and ive tried alot!!! one sheet takes ALL of the makeup off of ur whole face, I cannot live without these
Wendy S.
Cardington, OH
I. Actually love this product. It takes my mascara of pretty good unlike others I have tried. It makes my face feel soft but not greesy like others I have tried
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?