BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kaitlyn G.
The night soothing ones just refresh your face while taking off all you makeup relaxing you for the night. They are abbot harsh on your skin, and I wouldn't recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Paris P.
Tucson, AZ
These are my favorite makeup removing. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that so much. It removes all of my makeup in one go so I can go onto my night routine much faster. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Ami W.
Des Moines, IA
I honestly wanna say I love this remover cleansing towelettes night calming I think everyone should try it 💯💯makes my skin look amazing I would buy this again In the future
Kristina Y.
Samantha L.
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night calming are an innovation to the overly irritating make up removing task. I am a consistent customer because of the fresh scent, gentle yet thorough cleansing and small easy to store packaging. If you are looking for a way to remove your make-up before bed this is the product for you. They will leave your face feeling clean and refreshed while filling your mind with the calm and gentle sent of lavender.
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
These work pretty great. They get almost everything off and I don't really have to scrub. The only bad thing I would say is it leaves my face feeling very oily.
Tina N.
Bakersfield, CA
I have tried some of the other cheaper brands and they leave my face feeling oily. Neutrogena gets all of the make up but does not leave any film on my face.
Michaela H.
I love using these wipes! They always get my makeup right off! The wipes don't burn my eyes like other makeup remover wipes have in the past. Love this product!
Mariah H.
I always use these makeup wipes before I do an actually cleanser. I haven't used any other product because this are kind of inexpensive and they work very well.
Terri W.
Greensboro, NC
I have these now. I like them but they do sting a little. My skin is sentive so that might be the reason. I do like using them when I'm in a hurry or traveling.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?