BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Emily S.
Huntington, WV
I'm all about aromatherapy and calming scents. This product helps me kill two birds with one stone. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin with a calming scent.
Erin B.
I liked these a lot. The scent was very calming for bedtime use. We bought them at Giant Eagle. They were kind of pricey. I thought them to be effective. I would buy them again.
Victoria W.
Lincoln, NE
YES. I love these face wipes! It cleans my face entirely and the smell is super calming at night. I always noticed my skin was much clearer whenever I used these!
Arizbeth M.
Laredo, TX
These makeup remover wipes are heavenly. There is no need to rub hard, and it is gentle on my skin. The smell is not overwhelming and it doesn't leave oily skin.
Danielle F.
Royersford, PA
These wipes always make my face feel nice and cool and calm and get me ready for bed, I use them every night because you should never sleep with your make up on!
Amanda M.
Best make up remover hands down! Takes away all make up and dirt plus leaves skin not feeling dry. Doesn't cause me to break out, and I have very sensitive skin!
Sharon C.
I bought these for me and my daughter uses them also. She has acne and they really made a difference in her complexion. I love the convenience and they leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
Lucia K.
Williamstown , NJ
I love using make up wipes, this brand removes all my makeup and doesn't leave any behind! I just don't feel the "night calming" effect but I love how it removes everything easily and gives me a fresh clean feeling.
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ
I love this wiper, i had use many different brand makeup wiper and always come back to neutrogena wiper. I have sensitive skin, this product does not irritate my skin at all!
Jessica L.
Mount Pleasant, MI
These are the only wipes I've found that don't irritate my upper cheeks and the skin below my eyes. They do leave me feeling greasy though, even if I cleanse after use.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?