BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lindsey M.
Davenport, IA
My all time favorite makeup removing wipes! They do not irritate my skin and the smell and feel great! I buy these wipes every time I am I need of more. I will always recommend them to people. I got my mom hooked on them as well!
Ana P.
Manassas Park, VA
I looooovvvveeee these! These wipes get literally everything off. Although they don’t get all the eyelash glue off they wipe off any waterproof stubborn makeup. Plus they aren’t harsh on the skin & have a pleasant smell to them
Rachel E.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the best makeup removing wipes I’ve tried. There’s enough moisture in each wipe, and they help get all of my mascara and eyeliner completely off. Other wipes are too rough on the skin, and these just do the job right.
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
These are my favorite go to makeup wipes! First of all the smell is the best one! Second of all it takes off all of my makeup including waterproof mascara and eye brow pomade! These are perfect for even just keeping in your purse for on the go use!
Laken M.
Winona, MN
I love these face wipes!! They are perfect to clean your face at night after a day of your natural makeup. They are super soft and are very gentle on your skin. In the morning my face feels refreshed and ready for the next day!!
LaTayia A.
I really like using these products to remove my makeup but unfortunately it doesn't get my face as clean as I would like so I typically follow up by using my Clarisonic. Nonetheless, I love how calming these wipes are and they're also extremely soft.
Elizabeth W.
North Wilkesboro
I love the night calming scent. It helps you relax at the end of the day if your into aromatherapy. I’ve used these for years even though some people say you shouldn’t. Don’t lie and say you don’t lol - you know you love them!
Remo S.
St. George
This product is by far my favorite makeup remover wipes. I wipe my makeup off at night most of the times and it is really calming. It easily removes your makeup and it’s very affordable. I would definitely recommend to others!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
These are my all time favorite makeup wipes that I use on a daily basis. They are very moist and don’t irritate my skin or eyes when I use them on my face. They remove almost all my makeup before I wash my face which is very nice!
Grace C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this product. They do a great job at getting my make up off without me having to scrub at my face. They smell nice and are gentle on my sensitive skin. They are effective at taking off waterproof makeup too. I would definitely buy this product again!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?