BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX
Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Skylar W.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best makeup remover wipes ever. I have sensitive skin and these don't bother my skin at all. They get all my makeup off and make my face feel really clean. Love!
Jen C.
Naperville, IL
I use these makeup remover wipes every night and they are great! I have dry sensitive skin and these wipes are both calming and don't irritate my skin like some other makeup removing wipes do.
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA
Love light fresh scent, these are kept on my counter because right when I come home makeup comes off, its a small little spa like wonderfulness that I look forward to daily!
Romy
Plano, TX
I love these towelettes. I keep them on my nightstand for those nights when I'm too lazy to do my full nightly skin routine. They don't irritate my skin at all. In fact, they make my skin feel so soft.
Dani N.
Orlando, FL
I have super sensitive skin but these wipes don't irritate my skin at all! They're super effective at getting your makeup off which is obviously essential for a makeup remover.
Cacie G.
Deatsville, AL
Didn't irritate my skin. I only had to use 1 wipe to take off all my makeup! I wear a lot of mascara so it's not the easiest to take off. These makeup wipes worked perfectly.
Jan C.
Tustin,ca
I always have this in my bathroom and even in my make up kit in my everyday purse. It is very effective especially when you are looking for a gentle product and affordable price for your skin . It is worth to buy. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially to busy moms like me
Lex D.
Cedar Park, TX
These are great! They remove all my makeup even the waterproof ones! I also have super sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. I love it!
Jennifer T.
Sturtevant, WI
Absolutely loved the product. The make up just came right off without having to keep scrubbing. Was my first time using it but definitely buying again. Bought it at Walmart.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?