BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Kaylee P.
Evans , GA
I am a huge fan of the Neutrogena makeup wipes removers, the only downfall is if you do you have eyelash extensions theywipes pull the extensions out! Other than that great product!!! thumbs-up 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Tamara W.
I love these wipes! They remove my makeup well, including my waterproof mascara and leave my face moisturized. I only need one wipe, whereas with other brands I need two or three.
Mariam M.
Ellicott City, MD
I have been using these remover cleansing wipes for a while and LOVE them. They don't leave my skin greasy and dry and one towel can easily remove a full face of makeup without a whole lot of rubbing around.
Becky W.
Tucson, AZ
Great at removing makeup. These are very fast and easy to use. You just have to wipe your face and throw away. The only downside is they dry out over time, so use them every night
abby y.
Canonsburg, PA
These makeup wipes are very soothing! They make your skin feel clean and refreshed I love using them to remove my makeup every night. I have extremely sensitive skin so I highly recommend these to everyone
Ana G.
Washington, DC
It leaves the skin very smooth but it doesn't remove the makeup entirely. It's hard for me to use this cleaning towels because they usually break up my face. But this one doesn't
Berette J.
Loveland, OH
I love the traditional neutrogena towelettes and I love them! So I bought these night calming towelettes and whatever is in them burns my eyes!! Do they take my makeup off? Sure. Is it worth the burn. No
Victoria E.
Weatherford, TX
I really like these towelettes for removing face makeup and they don't make me break out but the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it does not remove waterproof mascara as good as they should.
Kelly C.
Corona, CA
These work perfect for removing all my make up before I take my shower. It helps get all the stubborn eye make up off. The cleanser is soft and gentle and I haven't had any reaction. Love the soft scent!
Brittani P.
Medford, MN
I absolutely love the neutrogena cleansing towelettes. They aren't harsh on my face/eyes like several other products that i have tried. I can reuse the same towelette several times. I absolutely love it!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?